- You were an undergraduate student at York in 2017 (even if you have now graduated; if you no longer have access to Passpork York, email us to apply: email@example.com.)
- Your art or design work was submitted between January and December 2017 for an undergraduate credit course at York.
- Your project received a grade of B+ or higher.
(If you have concerns about this requirement, please contact the Undergraduate Research Fair (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The project was initiated by you for the purposes of the course (i.e., not done under the auspices of another project or as a research assistantship for a faculty member).
- Group projects are accepted as long as every member of the group gives permission.
- Maximum dimensions of physical work — 8 feet tall x 12 feet wide x 2 feet deep. (Photographic reproductions may be acceptable if the piece is too large to display.)
- Work must be prepared for display (e.g., for hanging work, hooks on either side).
- For other formats (e.g., digital), please contact email@example.com to discuss.
- You can submit up to two applications to exhibit artwork in the Scott Library ArtWalk. (Art exhibitors don't have to be present during the Fair.)
- Work that cannot be reproduced on the cover of Revue YOUR Review or displayed at the Fair. Still images of digital work are acceptable.
- Work completed for a non-credit course.
- Work done for purposes other than coursework.
- Work led by faculty or other lead researchers.
- Work that has already been published; however, previous exhibition of the work is acceptable.
If your submission is accepted, you will:
- Confirm your participation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deliver the physical work, along with a high resolution photograph suitable for publication, to email@example.com by March 1, 2018.
- Give permission for your work:
- You are encouraged to invite friends, family, and faculty to the Fair. (We will provide you with an official invitation to share.)